CANELO VS BIVOL: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

The match between Canelo and Bivol will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2022. 12 Round Light Heavyweight Fight will take place at T-Mobile Arena, Paradise, Nevada, USA. This marks Canello's return to DAZN in 2020 after the controversy. Now they are back together on 2 fight deals.


Superstar Canelo Alvarez (57-1-2, 30 KOs) has signed a new multi-fight contract with DAZN. Boxing's biggest draw in the first fight for the WBA Light Heavyweight title on May 7 will be against Dmitry Bivol (19-0, 11 KOs). The second battle in the multi-fight deal is set for September.


CANELO VS BIVOL Review

Dmitry Bivol

Representing Russia, Bivol has an impeccable 19-0 record with 11 knockouts. Due to an incredible amateur career, Bivol won 2 Junior World Championships and the Russian National Amateur Boxing Championship in 2012 and 2014. His amateur record is 268-15. He started his professional career by winning his first 6 knockouts fight when he started professional boxing in 2014. Dmitry Bivol has been holding the WBA belt since November 2017. He recently defeated Omar Salamov in December 2021 and regained it.


Canelo

Saul 'Canello' Alvarez has been enjoying extraordinary things for the past few years. Fighting on a regular basis, Mexico has won world titles in various weight classes. Together with promoter Eddie Deer, Canelo has become a complete package. Earlier, a boxer had appealed to a boxing 'purist'. Since then he has worked on the promotional aspect of things, which has resulted in a lot of appeal. Now we see his radiant and passionate personality which is not able to compete with the audience. Canelo can now be considered a superstar sportsman with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Conor McGregor. Alvarez has a record of 57 wins and just one defeat against Floyd Mayweather.


CANELO VS BIVOL PREDICTION

Dmitry Bivol is a great fighter. But it will be the biggest challenge ever. Bookmakers, on the other hand, are currently backing Canelo with a 1/4 or -350 odds to win the competition. Bivol's win would be considered a huge upset with 16/5 or +310 odds. That means the Buckeyes are giving Canelo a 78% chance of winning and Bivol a 22% chance. The draw is also a long shot with 21/1 odds. The consensus is that Canelo will defeat Bivol by a unanimous decision. All things considered, the shape of the knockout stick is not surprising. For hardcore Canello fans and boxing enthusiasts, winning the Bivol would be unimaginable. Remember anything is possible in boxing.


This exciting fight card contains 3 matchups including the main event, so make sure you get tuned in soon. The first fight of the night will be a light welterweight match between American Montana Lo and Mexican Gabriel Valenzuela. In the second fight of the night, we will see Zhang Zili vs. Philip Hargovich heavyweight. Then Canello vs. Bivol. It promises to be a great night of boxing!


Canelo vs Bivol FULL CARD


Canelo Alvarez vs Dmitry Bivol – WBA light heavyweight title

Filip Hrgovic vs Zhilei Zhang

Montana Love vs Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela

Shakhram Giyasov vs Christian Gomez

Joselito Velazquez vs Jose Soto

Alexis Espino vs Aaron Silva

Marc Castro vs Pedro Vicente Scharbaai

Elnur Abduraimov vs Manuel Correa

Fernando Angel Molina vs Ricardo Valdovinos


(fight.tv is the only company in the world that provides you with exciting news from around the world and complete information about each event as well as videos and live streaming. Not only this, fight.tv also hosts thrilling events for you. fight.tv is going to present another thrilling and action-packed event on April 30. You can watch it live from fight.tv and fight.tv apps. So subscribe to fight.tv now or download fight.tv apps and be a part of the biggest combat sports in the world. Thank you.)



90 views0 comments